Accessibility Statement for Perfectly Picked Website
This accessibility statement applies to this website.
This website is run by Perfectly Picked Limited.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- we’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible this website is:
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot change colours, contrast levels, or fonts
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams do not have captions
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- there’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘contact’ page
Feedback and contact information:
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
email us - email@example.com
call us - +44 (0)1491 574119
We’ll consider your request and get back to you with 7 working days.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact’ page, call or email us for directions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website:
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org